Texas Education Agency provides annual academic accountability ratings to its public school districts, charters and schools. The ratings are based largely on performance on state standardized tests and graduation rates. The ratings examine student achievement, student progress, efforts to close the achievement gap and postsecondary readiness.
Detailed Reports and Required Postings
2019-2020 State Report Cards
2019-2020 Federal Report Cards
- A-F Resources Webpage by Texas Education Agency
- https://txschools.gov/ Select a school or district to see how well they are performing overall and in different areas.
- Frequently Asked Questions answers questions that are commonly asked about the 2019 accountability system.
- Highlights of the 2019 Accountability System summarizes the ratings statewide
- Overview of 2019 Accountability is a presentation format explaining the 2019 accountability system
- 2019 Campus Comparison Groups lists campuses in the comparison group for every campus in Texas.