Pecos-Barstow-Toyah Mission Statement
The mission of PBT-ISD is to Inspire and Empower our diverse student body to achieve Excellence, positively impact our community and transform their world.
“Inspiring and Empowering for Excellence!”
1. We believe each STUDENT deserves to be challenged to a higher level, to be nurtured and understood, to have strong relationships with adults in order to have a successful academic career.
2. We believe the PARENTS/GUARDIANS are true partners in the educational process and a critical building block in the success of our students and school district.
3. We believe the TEACHERS are critical to a successful educational process, and they need the support and engagement of parents, administration, and the community.
4. We believe the CAMPUS LEADERS drive campus success by thoughtfully developing an environment of safety, accountability, student achievement, and motivation.
5. We believe the SENIOR LEADERSHIP must be visible at all levels of district activities, programs, and campuses in order to demonstrate respect and support to staff, students, parents, and community.
6. We believe the BOARD serves the students, staff, and community in a transparent manner to ensure community trust and stability to develop a high-quality education for all students.
Font: Serpentine Bold
HEX/HTML 512D6D HEX/HTML FFD100