The communications team champions the opportunities available to all students in Pecos-Barstow-Toyah ISD by building relationships, delivering clear and concise information and celebrating accomplishments throughout the district.
The office serves as a liaison between the school district and news media through news releases, photography and video sources to reinforce the mission and goals of the Pecos-Barstow-Toyah ISD. The office supports the mission of the Pecos-Barstow-Toyah ISD and to assist students, faculty, and staff to reach out to the surrounding community
- Prepare news releases, calendar items, and other items of interest for the website and other internal and external audiences
- Maintain and manage content for the school district website
- Prepare official school district publications for print and the website
- Maintain and manage photographic and video needs for the district, producing photographs and videos for uses in various media
- Work with current and potential sponsors of the district's initiatives
- Work with community businesses and individuals to raise awareness for student success and district initiative